Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Love the Internet


The one thing I love about the internet, and Wikipedia particularly, is how easily you can learn things. Also the wide range of things you can learn about in a short period of time. I mean I don’t go in depth into the things I am learning about like I’m sure other people do. I just hear about something I want to know about and I look it up to get a general knowledge of it. Sometimes I will get caught up on a particular subject. An example: recently I have been obsessed with Doctor Who. If you look at my web browser right now I have about 10 tabs open to different things about Doctor Who and I just can’t stop reading more and opening more tabs. It’s getting out of hand.  But then other times I will look up something, get a general feel for it and then I get a hint of something else on the page and I’ll hit the link and pretty soon I have tons of tabs open to things that are just loosely related to each other.  I just get lost on the internet sometimes but it is so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment